Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mubarak won’t go to hell because he does not want to go to Israel

I think this is the first time I read that the President of Israel apologizes for some thing said by one of the Israeli MPs ??  It is not the first one of the Israeli MPs say something stupid and insulting like this , in fact I recall that Mr. Avigdor Liberman insulted Egypt before so it is not a new that he insults her president.

"The state of Israel has the greatest respect for President Mubarak and his country,"

Wow this is first something like this issued from the President’s office in Israel !!

Based on Mr.Liberman’s past I would dare and say that he attacked Mubarak not because he is Mubarak the ally of Israel but rather Mubarak the Arab President of Egypt , the enemy in the South. I do not defend Mubarak , he does not need my defense he got men who get paid for this but I will say that to Liberman to go to hell.

Anyhow I want to know what Mubarak thinks of being insulted like with all what he gives to Israel !!??

They do not respect him at all !!

Here is the Egyptian response ,it is good that they fired back ,well they had to it is the President and they only fire back when it is the President only.

2 comments:

  1. in fact I recall that Mr. Avigdor Liberman insulted Egypt before so it is not a new that he insults her president.......!!!!!!!

    sorry that Mubark hasinsulted himself since he accepted to supply Isreal with Gas and many other things we all know , at the same time his weak and funny support for Palestinians during the 20 days of Gaza war is enough..!! ....... don't waist your time my dear ..Great Egypt deserves only great leader (GOD MERCY NASSER)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true , I agree with you but I disagree on the Nasser part , Egypt deserves even better than Nasser

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.