Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Massacre of Qana 2

Today I took a pill of a pain killer exactly at 10 am , I am very sick as I said before the painkiller made me sleep exactly until 4.55 pm Cairo local time , when I woke up I found my grand mother and mom both sad ,one step from crying


"They hit Qana"
"What ? Who ?"

"The Israelis hit Qana again "

"What again!!"

I opened the TV immediately to Al-jazeera to New TV to LBC to Future to El-Manar , I saw it , I saw it and I was shocked

Qana Coverage :

  1. Filbalad
  2. MSNBC
  3. CNN
  4. Al-Arabya
  5. Al-jazeera

May be I am in Cairo but I feel that I am there in Qana right now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.