Thursday, February 16, 2006

Amr Khaled 's excellent move

Today I read in Filbald.com that preacher Amr Khaled is going to held a conference in Denmark about Prophet Mohammed "PBUH" introducing his personality to the West that doesn't know who is really Mohammed,PBUH, the prophet of Muslims
Excellent Move ,that what we need and want
Khaled lived sometimes in England ,also his years in Lebanon made as he said before with Mona Shazely,know how to deal with Non Muslims.
Khaled is not talking about the magazine or newspaper but about the European public
Already it turned in to some kind of clash of civilizations ,we don't want it and we don't need it .
This is a peaceful move ,right one ,we don't need violent riots and burning embassies and commissions ,we need them to know why we are so angry ,already Europeans saying that they honor the conversation between the civlizations so why don't they listen to us and why we use the same language of dialogue with them,they will listen ,they have to listen ,and even if they don't convince and we don't expect them to but at least we did as our religion told us "Call for it peacefully" sorry for my bad translation to the Quranic Versus.


Rude chief in Editor


The Danish newspaper chief in editor Mr.Fleming Rose, who is famous with supporting the New world order , and whose newspaper became world wide famous after being only famous in the Danish border said a disgesting statement this week I read it somewhere,this statement shows how much he feels sorry and how he looks to the Muslims and Islam
"We had to apologize to the people of Dictatorships where they cut the theives hands and women don't have their rights"
Mr. Rose despite that I don't like bad words in my blog ,and despite my respect to the freedom of expression and opinion and above them freedom of journalism yet I want to tell you something I wonder if you can hear or not
This is not from the Islam ,it is against it ,so Allah please forgive me
Mr.Rose May Allah Forgive you {I wrote yesterday a very bad word should n't be said by a good muslim from my anger and I felt so bad after publishing it and even some friends blamed me for it and they had all the right } I say it ROSE MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOU
AFTRER all forgiveness is a great thing in ISLAM

4 comments:

  1. Salaam Zeinobia - I totally agree with you about this point of view, the Amr Khaled movement.

    I don't beleive in violence at all; either from Muslims aganist non nor the vice versa, simply because violence will never solve a problem.

    On the other hand, violence is not accepted in the ture values Islam call for. I'd mentioned this before in my blog.

    Anyway, I wish this conference when it takes place all the best.

    As for the Editor in cheif:
    Well, he's free to believe in what he want to, and this is not strange from unrespectable persone whom don't understand anything about Islam, and don't respcet the religion of the others. it's his own problem. In fact, people who think in his way are one of the most imporant causes for such a crises.

    As for the Qur'anic verse: I think you mean the one which states in Arabic: وإدعوا إلي سبيل ربك بالحكمة والموعظة الحسنة، وجادلهم بالتي هي أحسن
    it's (16:125)

    Anyway,
    I wish to see real act to solve this crisis.

    OPPS! forgive me people for this long comment!

    Salam,
    Hicham

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way - I don’t want to be silly + I'm not interfering your freedom of speech in your personal blog, however I think you shouldn't say bad words.

    Not only because Islam deny this, but also because we, Muslims, have civilized way to answer people like this editor in cheif, via civilized acts.

    Sorry for this silly note, however I couldn’t leave without mentioning it.

    Salam,
    Hicham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeinobia,

    You should not have said the F-word. One treat the people by one's ethical code not by their code.

    If one treats you so badly that you will have to use bad language to get back to him/her then he/she did win twice. Do not fall into this trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First welcome Hisham to my blog ,I agree with u 100% and yes this is the Quranic versus I wanted to refer to

    @daydreamer ,the problem is that we left our duty as muslims to explain our religion to other people in the world for long time ,yet the solution is in our hand and this is our first step in it

    @both Hisham and Egyptian in U.S.A I am sorry for using the word that I used ,but i was really angy by this provokive statement I shouldn't posted it

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.