Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy Eid everyone

Happy Eid Adha everybody.
Holy Kaaba yesterday "Reuters" 
I hope next Eid all our dreams and hopes in freedom , democracy and peace come true.
By the way you should not miss the interesting debate about #HajjSelfies . Scholars are against it while people are doing it. Personally despite I am not so fond with the whole Selfie thing,yet I believe Hajj is a personal experience and so Selfie is part of that personal experience.
Those young Muslims try to remember that experience , that trip we as Muslims consider as the greatest trip and experience one can do in a life time.
I wish those scholars pay attention to injustice spread in the Arab and Muslim world from East to West instead paying attention to trivial stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy Eid, Hamdy Youssef. What is your ISIS rank? I hope you don't mind my asking.

      Delete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.