Because the President said a word in his campaign that no journalist is going to jail in his era and because he is man of his word, he won’t let Ibrahim Eissa go to jail despite the later continual vicious attack on the president and his son.
On the day of the victory President Mubarak pardoned Ibrahim Eissa and issued his order to both the ministers of Justice and interior to activate the order of amnesty tomorrow officially.
And thus Eissa is not going to jail in that case but he may go in another case in front of the court along with other 3 chiefs in editor.
To tell you the truth I am surprised. I don’t know if Eissa will thank the President or not , but he shouldn’t because he didn’t do anything wrong plus Mubarak as I hinted above said that no Journalist was going to jail because of what he wrote in the Press in his era.
I must mention that this pardon came after some NDP lawyer who is suing the 4 editors in chief said in the court from couple of days “Mubarak is a scared Personality”!!. All official media ignored this despite that statement caused a lot of stir inside the NDP itself ,for sure they know the implications of such stupid statement.
I don’t know why Mubarak issued this sudden amnesty especially he ignored Ayman Nour in 6th October amnesty annual decree.
May be because of the international rejection , this news made the headlines all over the globe. May be because he needs to win the people in his side and his son’s right before the surprising NDPC next November.May be because he knows that the people can’t take it anymore .
Ibrahim Eissa will thank him for sure because he knows the game.
Man ,what I really hate that tomorrow all the official newspapers will attack Eissa and Al Dostor and say “See how merciful he is, how kind he ,you bastards !!”
I wish that President Mubarak remembers his other promises from the doctors and teachers minimum wages !!
Update : Al Dostor published on its official a statement in Arabic about this decree. In Summary AL Dostor welcomes,appreciates yet they are opposing the regime in Egypt ;)
By Year , By Month
- ► 2016 ( 266 )
- ► 2015 ( 345 )
- ► 2014 ( 312 )
- ► 2013 ( 512 )
- ► 2012 ( 683 )
- ► 2011 ( 953 )
- ► 2010 ( 1092 )
- ► 2009 ( 1159 )
- The Sweet or bitter November
- The honour
- Kolena Laila : The first Egyptian girl students in...
- Laila needs you
- Mubarak won’t go to hell because he does not want ...
- When Plumbers Speak About Foriegn Policies
- What if she were an Israeli ??
- What role you are speaking about here ??
- I still believe it is too late
- Does Ahmed Fouad II have a spokesperosn now ??
- Gamal Mubarak : The Non smoker
- THE MIST
- The Justification Of A Prince of War
- What is the measure of success here ??
- You Did not Think So From Three Days ago , Your Fa...
- No It Is Not A Personal Freedom Issue , It Is A Si...
- The Unhappy Yemen
- This Is Another Country dear
- Muslim is the new black
- Again news of corruption and bribe scandals that d...
- The first swingers club in Egypt !!
- Is there a new drug in town or something ??
- Now it reached to Libya
- It evolved to Blogger.com in Turkey
- An Eye for An Eye; A rumour for A rumour
- Who leaked these reports and pictures to the media...
- I will be damned…
- I did not expect to see her there.
- it is no longer in the poor people hospitals but r...
- He did not accept an invitation to the holy land s...
- So he was in London on the 5th of October 1973 !!
- To air or not to air
- Trig Palin in photos
- They banned a channel for a football match today a...
- The regime should learn from Sister Emmanuelle
- Something wrong in the ecosystem of that area
- The Egyptians invest their money in Gold now
- A Victory to Laila; A Victory to Noha
- Thanks General Powell
- Dr. Hala is under attack
- 41 years on sinking the Eilat destroyer
- Kolena Laila:Poor Egyptian sad Laila
- Professor Mustafa El-Sayed endorses Obama
- This is sexism
- Today is her day : Laila
- An Official statement from Princess Farial about t...
- Kolena Laila : The Laila who if it were not for he...
- Jesse,Obama and the Zionists
- The first session in the trial of the year
- The trial of the year
- No Ma’am he is not an Arab, he is a decent Person ...
- Fadila on TV
- Save the King's Palace at Edfina
- Wise words : The Mubarak Generation
- This is not a kiss ,it is a hug only !!
- Welcome home Mansoura crew, hope to say it soon to...
- Ex-Queen interview
- Not our kind of VIP official’s daughter
- The Myth of the Egyptian Role in Lebanon
- The Egyptian Berbers
- Blog Action Day 08 : Poverty
- In Another Universe
- UAE blocks Just human
- Ayman Nour opens the mother of the Egyptian X-File...
- Save these villas
- The shocking list of 1960s Egypt’s Vanguard Organi...
- Asmahan :The early days and the family that shaped...
- All for Epitah
- Who will pay the bill ?? And from where ??
- Homer Simpson votes for Obama
- Sarah Palin in the international museum of women
- Searching for Major Dr. Mohamed
- No,it is not going to be okay
- The Israeli blunders in 1973
- Al Arabiya.net website is hacked by Shiites
- He should be on the top of the list
- Jordan is a member of that club too
- The Russian Tanks enigma
- Why does the President travel by air and not by tr...
- Mohsen El-Sokary : People sometimes change
- Fukuyama and the End of American Inc.
- The Reality and Myth about the hostages crisis
- It is something expected: the fall of our stock ma...
- When the NDPians blog !!??
- Breaking News : Eissa is not going to jail because...
- The daughter of the Nile; the anthem of Mohamed Al...
- I want this ring
- It is Our bank not Yours !!
- Asmahan : The Voice
- Palin-Biden debate
- Bill Maher’s Religulious
- Asmahan : The TV Series
- Too late Mr. Olmert
- Happy Eid , Eid Mubarak ;)
- The Original Sudanese Mambo
- ▼ October ( 95 )
- ► 2007 ( 651 )
- ► 2006 ( 512 )
- ► 2005 ( 242 )
Egypt Citizen Journalism Politics Media National Democracy Follow Up photos Arab Video Human rights Society National Security Egyptian Life Culture Israel Economy America History Regional Arts Post Revolution Egyptian Faces Religion International Women Palestine War #Jan25 Egyptian Army Geek Syria Africa Health Islam Lebanon Europe Elections nostalgia MB Great Cairo blogging 1001 Environment Egyptian History Trials Egyptian X-files Presidential elections 2011 Minorities Nature Terrorism Audio Sports Gulf Just Opinion Presidency Spy Iraq News Books Films Party of parties Iran Maghreb Letter from the editor Sudan Arabic faces Music Breaking News In the wind's direction Sinai Egyptian Royalty Corruption Elections 2012 Asia Numbers 1973 1967 Caucasus Turk Bloggers Parliament Egyptian Constitution Tourism Alexandria Live Blogging Upper Egypt Daily World Links Polls 1952 Arabic X-Files Canal Cities Suez War Cablegate Nile Delta Aswan Laila Photo Of The Week Egyptian Rumours Happy Yemen Laws Red Sea 1948 The Quote of Week Charity Salam 98 Pakistan African Faces Yemen Personal Reviews Communiques UAR Highlighted Comments Matrouh Travel EC Interviews Nubia SS gate Weather Fayoum Latino Must Read Switch the Channel Wise Words Jordan Leaks South America Government Test Asian Faces Ideas Infographs Odd Tweet of the Day